FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Thunder Studios Acquires YouTube MCN Power Up TV ; Opens Studio Doors to Creators Summary: Power Up TV, a YouTube multichannel network of over 2,000 channels has been acquired by Thunder Studios, the largest independent movie studio in […]
Press Room | Power Up TV YouTube Multi Channel Network
The following are articles covering our company from various media outlets.
- Thunder Studios Acquires YouTube MCN Power Up TV – Article by Jeff Klima at New Media Rockstars. (April 3rd 2015)
- Carey Martell | VidCon 2014 – CEO / Founder of Power Up TV interviewed by YouTube news blog Streamline Buzzer during VidCon 2014.
- Should YouTube be more like traditional TV? – Short article by Stephanie Carrie, (Tangled Web We Watch, LA Weekly)
- Things I learned at the Austin monetizing web video panel – Austin Film Meet panel that Power Up TV Founder Carey Martell sat on (Createspace).
Quick Facts About Our YouTube Multi-channel Network
- Launched in March 2014 and grew to over 1,000 YouTube Partners in six months. Growth detailed here.
- Partner channels have a 80% to 70% ad revenue share agreement depending on their tier.
- We offer multiple sponsorship opportunities for our Partners.
- Additional info here.
Our Press Releases
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Power Up TV Launches Creator Academy, An E-Learning Course for YouTubers Summary: Power Up TV, a YouTube multichannel network has launched an e-learning course named Creator Academy. The course is intended to teach YouTube users the method […]