Did you know Power Up TV has its own giveaways for members in our network?
For the next year, every month we’re going to select one Power Up TV Partner to receive a free greenscreen and light kit. We’re calling this program the “Power Up TV Director Sponsorship“.
Items included in this kit are:
- 8ft Height 10ft Wide Backdrop Support System
- 10 x 12 Chromakey Green Screen
- 2x 105watt bulb (equal 800watt output) 2 x Ac Adapter
- 2 x 33″ Shoot Through umbrealla 2 x 7ft Lightstand
- Carrying case for backdrop stand included
To be eligible for this sponsorship you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a current Power Up TV YouTube Partner.
- Your channel must be subscribed to the Power Up TV YouTube channel.
- You must follow our Facebook and Twitter profiles.
- You must be an active and helpful poster on the Power Up TV forums.
- You must have made at least 30 posts as replies to other members.
- Don’t just post asking people to look at your channel; be part of the community and talk to people. Consider writing a guide or posting about cool news related to being a YouTuber.
- Include your YouTube channel link in your forum signature.
- You must have completed the Creator Academy Beginners Course and optimized your channel as per its directions (good video thumbnails, properly filled out video Titles and Descriptions, include your Power Up TV recruiter URL in video descriptions and channel link, etc).
- Create a Testimonial video telling people about the Power Up TV network and why they should join us. Include your Recruit a friend URL link in the video description for your Testimonial video. Send us the link to your video in the comments section of this post and we’ll add your Testimonial to a special Playlist on the Power Up TV YouTube channel.
There are NO requirements for how many subscribers your channel needs, or how many views your channel must have.
Becoming selected for this sponsorship is based entirely on how engaged you are with the Power Up TV community and how much effort you are putting into growing your channel by doing things like implementing the strategies from our Creator Academy.
Begging to be selected will not work; you MUST be engaged with the community to be chosen. Be a model example for other YouTubers to follow and we will recognize that effort.
We will choose one winner per month starting on September 1st.
Each month’s winner will be announced on our YouTube channel and featured in one of our blog posts, which will be posted to our Facebook, Twitter and mailing list.
Are you not a Power Up TV Partner? Click below to apply!